Tuesday, August 23, 2011

EARTHQUAKE!!!!

I am sure i didn't enjoy that and I am sure i wouldn't enjoy that again! But on the up side i'm at work and had to share the experience with my coworkers - so it wasn't as scary as say my roommate who was home alone and thought the metal staircase on the back of the house had fallen off.

He said he glanced around my craft rooms upstairs but didn't see anything wrong - i'll have to double check when i get home.

It wasn't to bad at first - because the building was only shaking like a really heavy truck was rolling by (we're all used to that). It was when the entire building decided that it was tired of standing up straight and acted like it wanted to fall down that we all realized something wasn't quite right.

But all seems to be quite now.....

Hopefully the hurricane won't be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment